Bed/Bath: 1bd / 1ba
Type: Condo / Unfurnished
Parking: 1-car prk available for $150
Terms: 1 Year Lease Terms
South Beach 1BD / 1BA Condo at The Bridgeview
Located at the Bridgeview, this 1 bedroom 1 bath South Beach condo comes with 1-car parking, storage, and offers use of the deluxe on-site amenities including 24-hour security with secure package delivery, a heated pool, hot tub, fitness center, and roof deck with breathtaking views of the Bay Bridge and San Francisco Bay.
- Spacious 1 bedroom with custom closets.
- 1 bath with limestone countertops and flooring.
- Open living / dining area.
- Kitchen features granite countertops with breakfast bar, stainless refrigerator, gas oven/range, microwave, and dishwasher.
- Private patio overlooking rear courtyard.
- In-unit washer/dryer.
- Approximately 669 sq ft.
- 1-car parking available for $150.
- Additional storage included.
- Pets ok with pet deposit.
- 1 Year Lease, Available Now!
THE BRIDGEVIEW AMENITIES:
- 24-hour security.
- Dry cleaning pick up & return service in building.
- Heated outdoor pool.
- Hot tub / Jacuzzi.
- Fitness center.
- Sky deck with BBQ area.
One of the most prominent features of South Beach is Oracle Park, home of the World Champion San Francisco Giants. The presence of this ballpark has enticed many new services and restaurants into the area.
Wine bars also abound, like Local Kitchen & Wine Merchant and District Wine Bar.
Since South Beach is a quick walk to the Ferry Building Marketplace, weekly shopping at the Farmer’s Market is a must. On your way down the Embarcadero, check out Pat Kuleto's Waterbar and Epic Roasthouse. You’ll be glad you did.
- 1 Block from Philz Coffee, 2 blocks to Joe & The Juice, 6 minute walk to Bayside Market, 5 minute walk to Woodlands Market, 10 minute walk to various fine dining restaurants, 15 minutes to Ferry Building/ Ferry Plaza Farmers Market
- Nearby Offices: 10 minutes to Salesforce Tower, 6 minute walk to Docusign Office, 7 minute walk to Google Office.
- Transportation:11 minute walk to Embarcadero Bart and Muni Metro Lines, Hwy 280, 101 and 80, 5 minute walk to Transbay Terminal
Request More Information
Additional Property Details